- "Dent Resistance" will reduce, if not eliminate, your warranty costs all together.
- This process will also prevent denting of the aluminum "Class A" surface that cannot be achieved with tape, adhesive, epoxy, loctite, wrapping, crimping or tabbing.
- These processes will give a permanent bond from the aluminum and/or stainless steel to plastic.
- No "Worming" on the Class A finish from heat cycling when you use our bonding agent.
- No tape to let loose
- No fumes from our adhesives
- No gap between the sub-straight and the decorative piece
- Lower cost than wrapping, tabbing, crimping, tapping, or secondary bonding
- If you applied this process our application would virtually eliminate rattles, denting and oxidizing.
- Less tooling to achieve a finished product
- You can get a foil, laminate, I-Fusion part and painted part all out of the same set of tooling.
- Closer tolerances and tighter corner radii
- On exposed plastic we can achieve the gloss level of your choice so you don't have to pay for expensive painting with our innovative plastic material.
- The I-Fusion process may be used on parts that receive excess friction in order to protect the surface with aluminum or stainless steel.
See designs page for more examples